Code of Ethics
Please Read before Committing
1) We only breed from health tested parents the parents will be hip/eye tested /Our Up and Coming Labradoodles will be hip scored, elbow scored, heart tested and Optigen Tested and our Current Breeding Stock will Be BVA Eye Tested
2)only to breed from dogs with good temperaments and type Any of our young breeding hopefuls that do not meet our very stringent health requirements, will be spayed/neuter and placed in a pet home.
3) Bitches will be checked by our vets prior to being bred from
4) Our breeding males and females are socialized with the family and are fed the very best food
5)Our breeding dogs are vaccinated wormed and flea treated at regular intervals. we also take our vets recommendations at all times
6)All puppies are micro chipped for your peace of mind and registered with pettrac
7) Puppies are born in our family home/annexe, adjoining our home, at 4 wks of age they go into the Puppy nursery also adjoining our spacious family home, for early socialization with everyday sounds and experiences and family including the children from an early age!! ( Paper training and crate training)
8) Puppies will be wormed, flea treated and ready to join there new families!
9) Puppies are sold as Pets Only. Our Australian Labradoodles will have their first vaccination, health check and spay/neuter aged approx 7-8 weeks before leaving for their new homes. Information about the early neutering is available on request. We do not offer spay/neuter contracts.
10)Breeding Stock for any responsible experienced person/persons wanting to breed they will be expected to enter into a different Agreement and different rules apply ( You would have to enter into a breeding contract where you would sign to do all the health testing's for this breed. and meet the same high standards that we offer you.
11) We will never deliver Puppies (unless Govt restrictions do not allow collection), or sell to Pet shops or 3rd Parties A ( You are responsible for insuring your puppy, we highly recommend this. We ask puppy families to source their own puppy insurance. We no longer offer the 4 weeks Petplan insurance.
12) Re-homing If your circumstances should change and you need to re-home your puppy/dog we will do our very best to find your puppy a suitable loving home, in the meantime the Puppy would stay with their current family, until a suitable Puppy Purchaser becomes available, Under No Circumstances will we have your puppy- dog back to our home. due to the risk of infection to our home/Premises also it is less stressful for the puppy to stay with their family, We would Put an advert on our website should it become necessary
13) We offer lifelong aftercare and advise for you and your new puppy
14) Contract Given when collecting your puppy
15) All Puppies will be given a puppy pack, information on diet exercise and information on taking care of your puppy,
16) When you visit your puppy at 6 wks of age approx, you will meet Mum. You may also meet the sire when possible, and of course the puppies. If Mum is a care/guardian homed girl then you will be able to see her on the viewing day, but then she will return home to her family just after.
You will be given information on what you will need to buy in preparation for your new puppy
A day will be arranged then to collect your Puppy
Visiting Day Rules
Due to the Parvo Virus outbreaks in the UK, to keep our home free of any disease/Germs, You will be asked to dip your feet in disinfectant, and wear disposable gloves or hand disinfectant, You will not be allowed to handle the puppy until the collection day
Deposit Explained The deposit is refundable ONLY if we fail to provide you with a puppy that you requested on your reserve form. When you come to view the litter on the allocated viewing day 6wks of age when the puppies have had their first vaccinations. If we do not feel you are suitable for one of our puppies we have the right to refuse you having one of our puppies. Please Note When the puppies have been born we will contact you with the viewing day and collection day. This normally falls on a weekend day. There will be occasions when the day may be a week day. When we have arranged both viewing and collection day's we will then able to know what weekend is suitable.
We value the security of our home and family and therefore we do not encourage random visiting. That right is for customers who have already reserved their puppy and agreed to visit on the designated viewing day.
Re Visiting )
Breeder Declaration & Disclamer
We will not be held Responsible for any Allergic Reaction that one may experience or develop. It is the responsibility of the Puppy Purchaser to seek an Allergy Specialist's advise Prior to Reserving a Puppy. We cannot Guarantee 100% that Your Labradoodle will not shed their coat, or their coat will not fade/Lighten. There is No way of Guaranteeing the exact size of Your Labradoodle when fully grown. If it becomes necessary through Personal circumstances, that a Puppy Purchaser needs to re-home, their Labradoodle, we will make every effort to assist in finding a suitable home, by way of advertising on our website. we will not have Puppies/dogs brought back to our home, due to the risk of infection and it is also less stressful for the puppy to stay with there current family until a suitable Puppy family becomes available
Viewing day Problems
We are not able to change the allocated viewing day for people who cannot attend. We have to arrange people in the order they reserved, if you can not make the viewing day we can select your puppy and send you a picture. It is difficult to get families in the correct order of reserving.
You will be required to wear protective boots and gloves,
And you will not be allowed to handle the puppies or dogs due to the Parvovirus and other germs that are around.
The health of our puppies and ensuring healthy puppies is our first priority we have been breeding for 23 years approx and feel experienced in this field.